We, at HHV Solar Technologies, are committed to be the leaders in the manufacturing of solar PV modules and solar photovoltaic technology based solutions to meet the customer demands around the globe, by:
- Improving our performance continually by adapting the best engineering practices and motivating the people through involvement, participation and training.
- Delivering defect-free products on-time exceeding customer expectations.
- Supply chain management and logistics driven by highly efficient ERP system.
At HHV Solar, we follow stringent quality policy and offer only the best solar modules at highly competitive prices to our customers. Starting from inspecting the efficiency of the solar cells obtained from third party suppliers all the way to the packaging of our assembled solar PV modules, rigorous quality control methods are followed at every stage.
- Modules go through stringent checks for 100% multi-level EL tests, cell Chip, visual inspection, Hi-Pot test, insulation resistance, ground continuity test, gel test, peel strength test, adhesion test, wet leakage tests etc.
- We conduct extensive research on raw materials selection after several trials, which exceed expectations of IEC 61215/61730 and UL1703 tests; cells with excellent low light and optimal thermal co-efficient performance.
- Our modules show excellent resistance to degradation from Hot Spot and UV exposure.
- We use high transmission low iron, tempered, PV grade ARC glass sourced from the best global suppliers.
- Using deep anodized aluminium frames, which are resistant to corrosion and abrasion; our modules are protected from salt mist corrosion.
- We provide standard IP67 and IP68 junction box, with Schottky bypass diodes having excellent thermal stability and low forward voltage drop.
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Policy
SWELECT shall strive towards excellence in achieving total customer satisfaction in all Transactions and commit to minimize the Environmental impacts, Occupational Health & Safety risks of its employees and operations while maintaining the Quality of the Products and Processes through
- Dedicated Team Effort.
- Continual improvement in Quality of the product, process and services through an environment friendly production system and energy efficient Practices.
- Commitment to innovate and manufacture high efficiency Solar products for Renewable energy based Projects with highest Standard and minimal environmental impact in order to optimize the use of natural resources.
- Commitment to protect the environment, including prevention of pollution, conservation of natural resources like water and energy, and reducing hazardous waste output.
- Adoption of Occupational Health & Safety practices and providing a safe working environment to prevent workplace injury and ill health of the persons working for and on behalf of SWELECT.
- Compliance with Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and providing safe Hazardous Related applicable legal and other requirements and reaching Higher standards.
- Compliance with the requirements of implemented Integrated Management System and continually improving its effectiveness.
Goals and objectives
- Increased and total customer satisfaction
- Focus on the innovation of new products to cater to the changing needs and demands of customer
- Continuously improve yield, performance, and reliability of products
- Ensure on-time delivery to the customer
- Companies In-house reliability testing capability for solar modules to ensure high-quality standards
- Integrated Management Systems (Quality, Environment, Health, and Safety) in place
The company follows Six Sigma methodology for improving quality.
Some of the highlights are as follows:
- OEE (overall equipment efficiency) implemented and effectively practiced to reduce production losses and improve productivity
- TPM(Total productive maintenance) .-Eight (8) pillars of TPM implemented on manager model machine (super-critical machines) to achieve zero rejection , zero-stoppage and zero-incidents
- Lean manufacturing –we have a systematic approach to identify and eliminate waste (non-value added activities) through continuous improvements by following the product at the pull of the customer in pursuit of perfection through best practices like 5S, Kaizen,Kanban, Poka-yoke