HHV ST has been recognized as "Tier-1 Solar PV Module Manufacturer" by Bloomberg New Energy Finace (BNEF), the highly recognized global Industry standard in classifying solar Photo Voltaic module manufacturers. BNEF evaluates solar PV Module manufacturers based on "Bankability or Financial Staility of the projects" as a key criteria and SWELECT's recognition to Tire-1 rating serves as an independent validation of their performance as a "Sustainable and Reliable Solar Business Partner".
HHV ST modules comply with global standards on quality and safety requirements like IEC, UL, MCS, CEC etc. The certification to these standards are approved by internationally recognized bodies - TUV Rheinland, Underwriters Laboratory, Intertek ETL, BRE Global, CEC etc.
Wide product range
HHV Solar manufactures both Mono and Mutlicrystalline Solar photovoltaic modules.
Our wide range of standard and speciality modules include:
- Multiple configurations - 72, 60 and 36 cells
- Customised configurations - 54 and 48 cell configuration for international market
- Wide power range - from 250 W to 360 W
- Semi-transparent modules for Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) application
State-of-the-art design & manufacturing
Built to perform, HHV Solar modules survive extreme wind, snow-load and corrosive environments.
Design innovation includes:
- Enhanced low light performance
- Minimum moisture ingress for greater longevity of the modules
- Top rated highly classified bins of solar cells
- Selection of best quality of materials and matching of components for harvesting more power
- High anodised Aluminium frame
- High reliability in extreme weather conditions